Airport arrivals data - no longer available

4 years 6 months ago #927 by belafrieling
Hi,
I've been working on a fun project where I try to get sms texts when my friends are flying near me or my wife is arriving. I used the airport arrival query:
opensky-network.org/api/flights/arrival?...25268&end=1570198068

But now its giving me no information.
Is this a known problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #928 by strohmeier
Definitely known, working on it!

4 years 6 months ago #931 by display5
Can you provide information on the current-ness of the departures data ? can I query departures for an ICAO in the previous 1 hour window from now and get back a list of departures in the future for that airport ?? I have been trying your departures API and it seems hit and miss as to whether it returns any information - it will give me information for August 1 2019 to August 3rd 2019 , but nothing in the past 2 weeks .... is there an issue with your API At the moment ? I understand that you have to wait 10 secs between requests.

4 years 6 months ago #932 by strohmeier
There's no data returned past September 20. We will hopefully be able to fix it in a week or two. As always, data is stored and not lost but just not processed for the API.

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #933 by strohmeier
Okay, the API works again. As before only previous days are returned (i.e., now for Oct 11). The missing data (Sep 21 - Oct 10) will be fixed soon.
Edit: That's been fixed, too.