Military filter?

1 year 3 months ago #2309 by TheArea51Rider
Just switching from feeding somewhere else to feeding OpenSky. Is it possible to add a Military filter to Category under Filters?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 3 months ago #2310 by strohmeier
Replied by strohmeier on topic Military filter?
Right now, there's no convenience filter for it (you can filter manually for anything and save it). Since this is suddenly becoming more of an interest for our (traditionally scientific) users, we'll look into it. No promises!

1 year 3 months ago #2311 by TheArea51Rider
Replied by TheArea51Rider on topic Military filter?
Well, you should be seeing a lot of ex-ADSBEXCHANGE users coming here soon. Many of us watch specifically military traffic, so a filter for that would be fantastic. My feed is here now:
The following user(s) said Thank You: bkm2322

1 year 3 months ago #2315 by strohmeier
We are aware and while that is not our niche, we'd be happy to support that. Maybe a quick and dirty hack at least. But is there an authoritative list of miltiary aircraft anywhere? Without that it's not trivial.

7 months 3 weeks ago #2556 by bkm2322
Replied by bkm2322 on topic Military filter?
Was hoping there was a military filter here. As that is my primary interest and I'm coming from adsb. I found a website that has a updated compiled list someone posted on Reddit. The list is way to long to post here but I do have a link .

7 months 2 weeks ago #2567 by strohmeier
Haven't gotten aroudn to make this work, sadly.