Flights by aircraft returning Status Code 500

10 months 2 weeks ago #2445 by Akman
Hi all,

Firstly I want to think the team for the on-going time and effort they're putting into what is a free product - thank you very much for doing that!

I've been running into a problem in my app where all of my 'Flights by aircraft' calls () are returning a Status Code 500 with the following message: 'Sorry, something went wrong on our side. We have logged the error and will take action ASAP! If the problem persists for longer than a week, we would be happy if you contacted us'

It's been happening for about a week and am not sure how to best contact the dev team. I notice there is a similar problem currently happening for the experimental tracks endpoint (as mentioned in a post by JohnyBoii) and understand that there is no ETA for that. If this is a different issue, is there any rough ETA or known workaround for this at the moment?

Thanks for your time :) 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 months 2 weeks ago #2447 by strohmeier
Indeed related, no ETA as always.

10 months 2 weeks ago #2451 by chris.sander
I see the same problem and would be happy to get an update on when and if it is planned to be fixed. 

10 months 2 weeks ago #2452 by strohmeier
Planned yes, ETA as above. Nobody has an SLA here.

10 months 2 weeks ago #2453 by kaburelabs2
Thanks for the post @akman

I have registered to create EXACTLY this , I did receive the same message you 'Sorry, something went wrong on our side. We have logged the error and will take action ASAP! If the problem persists for longer than a week, we would be happy if you contacted us'

Also, before going down definitely, it was very unstable and also, and I did note that the API had started to be very slow in comparison to ~~2 months ago

10 months 2 weeks ago #2454 by Akman
All good! I saw there weren't any posts about this exact issue and was wondering if it was just 's nice to know i'm not the only one with this issue.

And yes, I did also notice a drop in speed prior to the the API before it went down.