Schema for Impala?

9 months 1 week ago #2495 by jlpoole
Schema for Impala? was created by jlpoole
Let me preface that I do not qualify as as a "researcher or partners" per   If I did, I would have access to your database and therefore would be able to access the information I seek.  I do, however, have experience working for over 20 years at the world's largest database company and have a good grasp about data structures and the like; I am retired now.

I am planning to create a regional database of captured packets and would like to study the schema used for your Impala database. Is there posted, or saved in a project, the schema for the Impala database. In other words, the CREATE statements for the tables, views &etc. and any supporting packages?  I'd also like to study and see how PostGIS handles the flood of data. I'd like to try mirroring your data structure, on a much smaller scale, using received packets for the airspace of 200 miles around Salem, Oregon which I am now collecting.  I'm seeing about 750MB for a 24 hour period.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.