Return coordinates without icao24

4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #795 by BastienVty
Hello,
I've been trying to use your API for some time now for a personnal project. I have achieved a good result, but I have a big problem. To retrieve the coordinates of an aircraft as simply as possible, I use the request "opensky-network.org/api/states/all?icao24=". It is mandatory to enter the icao24 to retrieve information from a single aircraft. Is it possible with your API to retrieve information from an in-flight aircraft with its callsign for example?
Thank you very much for everything you are doing and I hope I will find a solution, thank you for helping me! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 10 months ago #799 by strohmeier
The callsign is too flaky, so I don't think that's possible right now. Please also note that if the "professional project" qualifies as commercial, it is not covered by the Terms of Use .
The following user(s) said Thank You: BastienVty

4 years 10 months ago #800 by BastienVty
Thank you for your answer. And for "professional", it's a mistake. I made my site for a project of which I derive no profit. It's only a project personnal but I think it's a good training.