Maven opensky-api-1.3.0.jar

5 years 8 months ago #527 by panomira
Hello,
Now that Mashape API is gone, I'm trying to fix a java application but I cannot find a Maven repository with the latest OpenSky Java dependency.
Can someone please tell me where I can find the Maven repository that contains opensky-api-1.3.0.jar ?
Many thanks.
The topic has been locked.
5 years 8 months ago #529 by fuchs
Replied by fuchs on topic Maven opensky-api-1.3.0.jar
Hi panomira,

the Java bindings are not yet in Maven central. However, you can easily build it yourself and install in your local repository. If you have Maven installed, all you need to do is:
git clone https://github.com/openskynetwork/opensky-api.git
cd opensky-api/java
mvn install

Hope that helps!
The following user(s) said Thank You: panomira
4 years 6 months ago #930 by KG54
Replied by KG54 on topic Maven opensky-api-1.3.0.jar
Hi fuchs,
When I try this, the mvn install command results in a build failure with the error "[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.10.4:jar (attach-javadocs) on project opensky-api: Execution attach-javadocs of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.10.4:jar failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.10.4:jar: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null".
How do I fix this?
Thanks
3 years 7 months ago #1256 by PascalEF
Have you worked out a solution for your problem as I am facing the same problem now :(