Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Maven opensky-api-1.3.0.jar

Maven opensky-api-1.3.0.jar 2 years 2 months ago #527

Hello,
Now that Mashape API is gone, I'm trying to fix a java application but I cannot find a Maven repository with the latest OpenSky Java dependency.
Can someone please tell me where I can find the Maven repository that contains opensky-api-1.3.0.jar ?
Many thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Maven opensky-api-1.3.0.jar 2 years 2 months ago #529

• fuchs
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 18
Hi panomira,

the Java bindings are not yet in Maven central. However, you can easily build it yourself and install in your local repository. If you have Maven installed, all you need to do is:
git clone https://github.com/openskynetwork/opensky-api.git
cd opensky-api/java
mvn install

Hope that helps!
The following user(s) said Thank You: panomira

Maven opensky-api-1.3.0.jar 1 year 1 week ago #930

• KG54
Hi fuchs,
When I try this, the mvn install command results in a build failure with the error "[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.10.4:jar (attach-javadocs) on project opensky-api: Execution attach-javadocs of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.10.4:jar failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:2.10.4:jar: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null".
How do I fix this?
Thanks

Maven opensky-api-1.3.0.jar 1 month 3 weeks ago #1256

Have you worked out a solution for your problem as I am facing the same problem now :(