MH370

4 years 4 months ago #980 by foggy
MH370 was created by foggy
I am sure that many of you know that flight MH370 disappeared on March 7, 2014 (UT) and has never been found. There are many groups still trying to understand the disappearance and as we work through the complexities of everything from satellite communications to details of the plane electrical system, questions continue to arise. We know that the ATS-B data that has been reported stops at about 17:01UT. However at a later date we determined that the aircraft electrical power was removed from some systems shortly thereafter and restored at 18:25UT. But the ATS-B transmissions not appear to resume. However, there is some question about the availability of such data due to coverage limitations.
We are particularly interested in learning more about the ensemble of data collected by Banda Aceh, in particular, during the period 18:25UT to about 19:00UT.
I tried to access the historical data on this site, but was unsuccessful, perhaps due to my lack of experience.
Can anyone help me moving forward?
Thanks,
Sid

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 4 months ago #981 by strohmeier
Replied by strohmeier on topic MH370
Sorry, we just started out at that time and had no coverage whatsoever in Asia in 2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: foggy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.