Statistics and Receiver profile page messed up again

2 years 8 months ago #1595 by kerberos
This morning i have noticed that the receiver profile page is messed up again. 
It shows 24 hour drops in the availability bar (which worked until yesterday) and the data from yesterday are not available.

As a consequence also the Receiver ranking pages are not updated. daily numbers are unavailable and the monthly/yearly are not updated since the day before yesterday.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 8 months ago #1598 by strohmeier
Sorry, forgot to answer, but they should be back.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kerberos

2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #1608 by Strawinsky
could this be the same with my receiver? nothing changed, all works fine within the home-network but no uptime at the opensky dashboard for 91570 since last week...

2 years 7 months ago #1609 by nicknick
Am seeing a similar problem for 91531 - no data recorded or stats for nearly three days now. I can confirm port 30005 is open and data can be retrieved from other external locations using telnet to provide a simple test that it really is there. Even if I create a new receiver then that doesn't seem to retrieve my data so really not sure what's wrong. Is it possible to know the source IP that would be collecting data so I can monitor if any requests are even arriving at my interface?

2 years 6 months ago #1647 by nicknick
I notice that data has started being sucked out as expected now. It restarted a week ago with no known action on my part! Anyway, matter closed.

2 years 6 months ago #1648 by strohmeier
I don't know the reason either but sometimes things just need a restart somewhere. ;) Thanks for feeding!