Filter by route

2 years 1 month ago #1770 by ani
Filter by route was created by ani
Hi! I am trying to download a dataset comprising the state vectors of specific flights between two airports over a time period. For some reason, I can't install Traffic on Python because my macbook gets stuck while trying to install cartopy. 
I tried to filter by callsign through the Impala shell but I didn't work. 

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks! 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 2 days ago #1866 by Arthurrauzy
Replied by Arthurrauzy on topic Filter by route
Hello Ani,

I am experiencing the same problem when filtering by the callsigns, did you find a solution by any chance ?

Thank you for your help
Arthur

1 year 11 months ago #1876 by ani
Replied by ani on topic Filter by route
Hi Arthur,
No, it doesn’t work for me neither on impala nor on python and I haven’t sound a solution to this yet. Filtering by airport / lat / Lon works though.
Hope that helps

Cheers,
Arthur

1 year 11 months ago #1878 by Arthurrauzy
Replied by Arthurrauzy on topic Filter by route
Hi Ani,

If you are interested in a particular flight, the solution I found is to ask for the callsign and the icao24 at a given time in the middle of your flight, find the corresponding icao24 and then formulate your request with the icao24 instead of the callsign

Hope it helps

1 year 11 months ago #1879 by ani
Replied by ani on topic Filter by route
Thanks, but I am trying to download the data for flights between two airports for a month or so. I considered it but with the icao24 code, I would need to download each flight manually for the whole month. I'm still searching the best way to do it.

Cheers,

Arthur