GNS Mode-S HAT for Raspberry

5 years 1 week ago #736 by Bill2002
Hello team,

we finished our development with great success. Our HAT is ready for production with outstanding results.
But now ....it is a new category of receivers ....so how can feed into your Network and show the great results ?

Actual my tests are very promising and we are outperforming every receiver I have here for testing.
The power consumption is very low because we do not use a FPGA design. So roughly < 1W including a Raspy Zero
The CPU load is very low.
Actual we are looking for 5 interested ADS-B enthusiasts who are willing to test and feed ....the HATS are for free.
Maybe the team is willing to make a raffle (Easter raffle)

My next project is a solar powered Mode-S feeder and I will test the range and framerate by using a DJI Drone to get more height.

If the openskyteam is interested in the results ...contact me directly. I will make a video and a story about the projects for documentation
Also I want personally feed into you net. Output of the Mode-S HAT is AVR
MLAT is also integrated ....so please shoot me an email or give me a call if there is an interest for a raffle

regards

Bill2002

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.